The safety of children is paramount. In order to protect any children in our care we have a duty to:
* Request that parents notify us of any existing injuries or health issues at the earliest opportunity.
* Request that parents keep us informed of their child's emotional well-being, ie, inform us of any changes in families circumstances that may affect a child's behaviour.
* Any accidents are logged in our 'accident book'.
* Fire exits are explained and clearly marked.
All our staff are CRB checked. Our memberships are renewed annually with all relevent insurances in place.
Our dancers must be collected from the premises immediately after rehearsal. Please inform us of any change of address/ contact number. It is extremely important for us to contact you at all
times. Please be assured that all information given to us regarding yourself and your child is strictly confidential.
Prima Productions Safe Guarding Policy
We will safe guard children by:
*Valuing, listening to and respecting them.
*Providing effective management through supervision, training and development.
*Ensuring safer recruitment, selection and vetting of employees.
*Ensuring that parental consent is always be given before the use of filming or photography.
*Ensuring that any events ie: Prima Productions performances are chaperoned appropriately, following The Somerset County Council 'Children in Entertainment' rules and regulations.
Prima Productions Code of Conduct
*We do not tolerate bullying. Any child seen to be bullying another pupil will have their parent/guardian informed at the earliest opportunity.
*We expect all our dancers to respect each other and treat others how they wish to be treated.
*No child should make any other child feel inferior in any way.
*Children should abide by all health and safety rules whilst in rehearsals, or at any other location, where they are representing Prima Productions.ie, Children must not leave the premises
unaccompanied by a parent/guradian. Children must not leave allocated chaperones for any reason whilst under their supervision.
* In the event of a child misbehaving inappropriately, we will endeavour to resolve the situation before informing the parent/ guardian at the earliest opportunity.
* Parents and pupils who are unable to follow our code of conduct will be dismissed.
Please note: All Prima Productions choreography is strictly copyright. Any dancer wishing to use our choreography must ask permission before doing so.